CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, June 1, 2008

The Paparazzi is all over me! How many pictures does that human lady need. Do I look a day different? Do you see a hair on me today that you didn't see yesterday? Maybe a new spot? Who knows!

Please bare with me today, the human clipped my nails and I can't type good with my big paws and little toes.

The little human was getting her picture take too this weekend. I thought she was taking pictures of me again, I get so confused.


Over and over everyday, I get this SIT, DOWN, ROLL OVER; SIT, DOWN, ROLL OVER; SIT, DOWN, ROLL OVER, over and over again. I don't get a stinkin' treat till I do them.

SIT, SIT, SIT . . . I am SO not amused.


DOWN, DOWN, gezz...............alright already!


yummie! Sorry, for chewing with my mouth open.

Oh Shut up, you roll over!


I'm not doing it.....I'm not.....I'M NOT!!!!!!!



Fine! I'll do it for another one of those chewing things.
DOWN...DOWN....DOWN...roll over, roll over.....roll over!
wheeeeeeeeeee.................


I love these things, well worth it, but I just can't do the trick right off. Gotta keep them working on something. If I do everything right off, what will be next? I need to teach the little humans how to pick up dirty clothes and flush the toilet! And they get mad at me for crapping in the floor. THE NERVE!

Opps, there I go again! Got to work on this open mouth thing. Dang these things are so good.


OH OH, I gotta a new toy, lookie! It's it sooooooooo cute! I love it and it squeaks too! SEE SEE, can you see it, I like it. SEE!


the man human was playing with it, and I just had to tell him, it's MINE!!


Have a good day! BARK BARK! Gracie


0 comments: