CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, June 2, 2008

The Mommy like human came home from work today and played with me most of the afternoon. It's soooo boring being at home alone all day. Thank goodness those humans buy me plenty of toys.


I wanted to keep playing, seems when you chew on their clothes, it gets their attention quickly. Fascinating how that works. Oh, but if that don't work get one of their (what they call) "GOOD" shoes. That works EVERY TIME!


I found this in the yard, not sure where it came from or even what it was really.
Oh....look....a squirrel
Anyway, It's was hard and quiet chewy, but the ladie took it from me and threw it where I couldn't find it. She acted like she threw it one direction, but threw it in another. I'll catch on to that one day and then the joke will be on them. SO...NOT FUNNY!


The ladie human yelled at the little human to bring me a toy. She yelled like three times, what's the difference in her yelling and me barking? HUH? If you know the answer to this, please let me know immediately!

I tried to tell the ladie to play with me and quit taking pictures...........this is my, I MEAN BUSINESS face!



Okay, maybe that face was a little much. This better?

That was so ugly of me, I'm sowie ladie! Really I am! I'm giving you me sweet puppy eyes look now!


Now I feel bad, you spent all that time playing with me and I ruined it. Don't go! I promise I will be good from now on. I PROMISE! I luv you! Mommie? ladie? human monstrosity?


I wanna give you kisses so you know I appreciate you playing with me! I'm sure you will enjoy that seeing that just a few minutes ago I was chewing on something in the yard (who knows what it was) and licking my privates!



I just hope I get a treat when I get in! Gracie Lou

0 comments: