CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, May 29, 2008

WOW! What an afternoon.

Those humans wear me out. The man human insist on throwing my squeakey mailbox all over the house. I assume he wants me to play with it. As soon as I go get it and bring it back, he takes it from me and throws it again. You think something could be wrong with his arm. Maybe it's a reflex thing. It's rather annoying, but I play along just for the fun of it. It seems to make him happy. The little humans always laugh as well, not sure why, I hope I don't have toliet paper hanging from my butt.

Okay....I'm tired,I give! HI-FIVE man.




I relaxed my mind today with a little Qwerty on POGO. I'm a good speller. supercalifragilisticexpialidocious ... S{bark}U{bark}P{bark}E{bark}R{bark}C{bark}A{bark}L{bark}I{bark}F{bark}R{bark}A{bark}G{bark}I{bark}L{bark}I{bark}S{bark}T{bark}I{bark}C{bark}E{bark}X{bark}P{bark}I{bark}A{bark}L{bark}I{bark}D{bark}O{bark}C{bark}I{bark}O{bark}U{bark}S{bark}



I tried for a new look today, what cha think?



There is a bird infestation in the humans front yard. It seems as if they have left the job up to me to clear out the disease carrying feather brains. I have told that robin over and over to get it's worms some place else, but no luck. SO, I continue to stalk them and run them off. One day I will have Robin Soup for dinner!



until tomorrow....G

2 comments:

nancyburke said...

Gracie Lou,
You are just a doll my friend!!! I prefer to chase cats over birds, but hey, whatever wags your tail, KWIM?
Those humans, they keep throwing things here, too. But I just run to the thing they throw, act all excited, look at it, and walk off. I like to psych them out and make them think I am going to do that thing they call "fetch". Drives the humans crazy! But I don't play that game. I find it entertaining to see their eyes light up when they think I am going to pick it up and bring it back to them. Are they crazy? Hey buddy- You threw it, you fetch it yourself. If you wanted it back, what the heck did you throw it for? KWIM. Well, hey kid, I gotta go before the humans figure out I can type. Gotta keep em' wondering. Next thing ya' know they will be wanting me ot do their taxes.
Take care,
Pepper

Gracie Lou Fleabush said...

Dude! You are so right. I mean really,if you wanna play with the toy; play with it already!!! Quit throwing it. Good Grief. and they say were DUMB DOGS! HAHA

I haven't seen any cats around this place yet. Lots of humans though, I do chase them on occasion. The little human wears her jeans to long and and I chase her and try to grab the pants legs, with some success. She gets mad, but I'm just trying to tell her to roll them up, but she never listens.

Man...what else can you do?

So, good day to you, try not to RUFF it to hard!

Gracie Lou

PS Thanks for stoping by!