CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, June 5, 2008

Those human kids left the house to go somewhere, so it gave me a chance to get on the comupter for awhile and listen to itunes.

I've been thinking about it hard, those kids call the big man and woman human, MOM and DAD. Sometimes they call out the name MOM so much, the ladie screams. The kids laugh and she gives them a dirty look, but they don't seems scared. So I think I will do the same. I am going to call them mom and dad. The ladie is always hugging and kissing them and she does me the same way, so I am thinking she is my mom too!

Dang, she DOES kiss me alot, but I LIKE IT!!



My MOM and DAD (hehe, I can use to this) came home for lunch today. And they brought a pizza. I don't know why, but they don't share much. They give me kibble and they get the good smelling stuff. But, today, they gave me a couple of bites of that pizza and I sure did like. I did LOTS of tricks over and over to get more!



They ran around the yard with me for a minute, they didn't stay long.



It's too stinkin' hot outside to play long.







Grass is so fun and soft, I love grass! It's pretty and green and sometimes I like to eat it. It goes well with dirt, sticks and on special occasions.....a BUG!





Ohhh......it's touching me......






SO, I SHALL EAT IT!




so, it was a quicky, but I have no idea when they will be home, gotta run!

Gracie

0 comments: