CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, August 7, 2008

Morning! I'm up early :)

I crapped all over the laundry room, hehe. I think I got some little bug from the kennel or I'm just stressing. Five piles of doody is in there stinking up the joint and mom is PISSED! I couldn't help it though, hope she gets me some meds cause I couldn't stand the smell either.

Mom got several pictures of me in my new Summer dress, maybe I can post some of them later. I may not get to stay out much if I keep crapping all over the house.

She tried to put that sequin hat on me several times. I kept biting her though, BITE BITE, I hat that thing. Who wears sequins hats these days? Besides L'il Momma, they are so 80's. If they are making a come back, I MIGHT (stressing might) give it another try. Later.....

Gotta go, really, gotta go..............(tummy rumble)

G

0 comments: